What do we do with your information?
When you participate in our sales we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address so that we can service your requirements. After an auction transaction has concluded you have the ongoing right to request that we delete you from our database at any time.
- Payments via Credit Card are processed through ‘Stripe,’ a secure third-party service endorsed by Invaluable and, hence at no time does Smalls Auctions store your Card details.
- Payments via Paypal are processed through the official Paypal Payment Gateway and, hence at no time is your Paypal account information stored by Smalls Auctions.
- Payments via Direct Deposit are a secure Bank to Bank tranfer and, hence at no time does Smalls Auctions have access to your Account details.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
- Any material changes to our policy will be noted on this page so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we are obliged to disclose it.
- Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on our website.
- If Smalls Auctions is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that they can continue to do business with you.
- However, you have the ongoing right to request that we delete you from our database at any time.